Terms of Service
Register | Home
Rise of Terror accepts no responsibility for the actions of its members (i.e. self-harm, vandalism, suicide, homicide, genocide, drug abuse, changes in sexual orientation). Rise of Terror (Circle William Entertainment) will not be held responsible and does not encourage any of the above actions or any other form of anti-social behavior. Remember Rise of Terror is just a game, using weapons to harm another human being is never a good idea in real life.
- The Terms of Service below can be changed at any time. A major change to these Terms of Service will be announced, but it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and comply to these Terms of Service at all times. Failure to be in compliance with these Terms of Service may result in the immediate deletion of your account.
- In addition to these Terms of Service, there is a page of Game Rules. Anything stated in the Game Rules is in addition to the Terms of Service and does not cancel anything in the Terms of Service. By agreeing to the Game Rules, you agree to the Terms of Service and by agreeing to the Terms of Service, you agree to the game rules.
- Players agree to abide by all game rules and understand that any violation will result in account restrictions.
- You are only allowed to have one free account per individual. Players found to have multiple accounts also known as "multis" will have the main account jailed and all other accounts deleted.
- You are responsible for any actions involving your account. This includes posting an illegal/offensive picture within your profile and all message board postings and information exchanged in email.
- Please show respect towards other players. You must not discriminate against someone because of his or her age, gender, skin color, sexual preference, religion or personal beliefs. Any player found to be actively discriminating against another player or member of society in any way, will have their accounts terminated and further action may be taken. This includes, without limitation, character name, message board posts and email. Account sharing is also frowned upon. Please avoid it.
- Rise of Terror encourages and allows users to post and/or exchange opinions, information, and ideas. These may appear in shops, faction descriptions, message boards or chat. Please be advised that these player generated opinions, information and ideas do not necessarily reflect the views of Rise of Terror. While we occasionally do monitor player generated content, in no event does Rise of Terror assume or have any responsibility or liability for any of this content or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on or in conjunction with this Site or elsewhere. Users remain individually responsible for their ideas, messages and opinions. However, Rise of Terror still has the right to modify/delete and refuse to post any player generated content that violates these Terms and Conditions. We can also remove the privileges of the users that violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Donations and/or payments of any sort made to Rise of Terror towards running and maintenance costs and/or any other premium features made through an online vendor are non-refundable.
- Rise of Terror does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of donating/paying through sites such as paypal with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you (i.e. not Rise of Terror). You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- Players agree not to, through software or other methods, interfere with the site operation and page content. Players agree to follow all administrator requests and instructions.
- Other sections of the game may have it's own rules (such as the chat rooms.) These rules are an addition to the Terms of Service and not a replacement. Violation of these rules is considered to be a violation of the Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. Please make yourself familiar with all game rules before playing. Failure to be familiar with the game rules is not an excuse for breaking them and will not be accepted as a defense of your account.
- This site and all the materials contained on it are distributed and transferred on an "AS AVAILABLE" and "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either implied or express. To the fullest extent permissible under the applicable law, Rise of Terror disclaims all warranties, implied or express, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Rise of Terror does not guarantee that the functions or materials contained within this site will be uninterrupted and error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the servers that make it available are free of viruses and other harmful components.
- Rise of Terror does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials within this site with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you (i.e. not Rise of Terror). You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Circle William Entertainment, It's Affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, licensors, representatives and third part providers to this site will not be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or any similar damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site, whether the material is supplied by Rise of Terror or any third party.
- Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Rise of Terror have any liability to you for any claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise).
- The Rise of Terror player email system is provided as a courtesy to make communication and coordination between players easier. This system is in no means intended to be private, although all efforts will be made to prevent disclosure of contents to non-intended persons. The staff reserve the right to monitor this form of communication as they see fit in the performance of their duties. Agreeing to the Terms of Service, by signing up, assumes consent to monitoring of this form of communication. If absolute privacy is necessary, please use an outside method to communicate with another player.
- Any individual who attempts to hack, gain unauthorized entry, reverse engineer or affect the system integrity of Rise of Terror (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- The censorship and decency maintained internally in the factions is a choice by the faction administration. What is and what is not acceptable in this situation is up to the faction administration provided that it does not break any game decency laws.
- Any uploaded files, be it pictures or text files and mail sent or received are not the responsibility of Rise of Terror, but responsibility of the player that uploaded the file or sent the mail.
- Again Rise of Terror takes no responsibility for content published by users of this site. If something is offensive to you, please bring it up with the player first, before taking it to the administration.
Register | Home